The EHV CPU is compatible with a variety of open networks and through use of the onboard Ethernet interface may be linked to higher-level information processing systems as well as other PLC systems.
In the area of automation, the necessity of networking and communication is becoming ever more significant alongside the increasing demand for smaller and faster systems. The developed EHV Series meets these requirements through its small footprint, the communication interfaces which are provided as standard and its enormous memory capacity.
- Focussed on Ladder programming using Hitachi Control Editor environment
- Expansion modules allows a flexible structure by adding local and remote I/O
- Offers wide range of fieldbus protocols like Modbus TCP server/client and DeviceNet
- Integrated display that allows for enhanced diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Programming flexibility due to built-in Ethernet, USB and serial interface
- High-speed processing up to 20 ns per binary operation
- Large capacity program memory, max. 768kByte
- Large capacity comment memory, max. 1Mbyte