Built in communication options
The Type1 Light S CPU has both a RS485 port and an Ethernet port which supports Toshibas ASCII computer link protocol. This allows connection by any HMI or SCADA software that has the Toshiba computer link driver. Also ModbusTCP/IP, Modbus RTU and direct communication with Toshiba LV VFDs
Type1 Light D â PUM14 CPU
- CPU module: PUM11
- Program capacity: 32K steps
- Number of I/O connections: Up to 32
- External I/F: Ethernet RS485 (computer link, Modbus RTU, VFD driver) USB (for connecting tool)
Redundant sequence control module
The Type1 Light D CPU supports redundancy. Redundancy enables greater productivity by providing the highest system availability. With a program capacity of 128K steps and the ability to connect up to 192 I/O modules, the Type1 Light D is ideal for critical medium and large-scale systems. The module can also be used in a single module configuration.
High performance and critical system reliability
Automatic switching to the secondary CPU occurs if a problem is detected in the primary CPU.
- CPU module: PUM14
- Program capacity: 128K steps
- TC-netTM I/O Loop: 1 loop
- Number of TC-netTM I/O connections: up to 192
- External I/F: Ethernet, USB (for connecting tools)